214 Eastern Ave
Gloucester, MA 01930
(617) 230 7368
CLASS RATES, POLICES AND OTHER YOGA INFORMATION
2019 CLASS RATES
Studio accepts cash and personal checks, unless otherwise noted
$15 - Drop-in Rate for Yoga Class
$115 - Monthly unlimited classes
$70 - 5-Class Punch Card (three months expiration date)
$130 - 10-Class Punch Card (six months expiration date)
Monthly passes and 5 and 10-Class Cards can be purchased online
by using the link above. (3.15% fee for online purchase)
Class sales and workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Monthly pass and 10-Class punch cards cannot be used for workshops.
Thanks to generous donations, we have a small scholarship fund available.
Please contact us if financial issues prevent you from taking a yoga class.
WHAT TO WEAR, WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT TO EAT
Please arrive for class at least 10 minutes before class starts!
• Please wear comfortable moveable clothing. We will work with bare feet.
• Please refrain from wearing perfume as some are sensitive to flowery smells.
• You may eat something before class but we will be moving - keep your snack small and healthy.
• We do not practice yoga in an overheated room.
• Please refrain from talking on cell phones and silence your devices once in the studio.
• It is best to bring your own yoga mat. The studio will have a limited number of mats to borrow.
All other props such as blocks, blankets, belts and chairs will be provided.
• Remember this is your practice, so please work wisely and safely. If something does not feel intuitively right for you, please let us know as there are modifications for all poses.